Winter is in full effect and we have another break week upon us. So it is time for that “million dollar” question, what can I do with my kids over winter break? We can help with that! With over 50-connected trampolines, a NEW four-story indoor playground and a full arcade- Airdrenaline Adventure Park is the go-to place when the kids are out of school.
Check out some tips to make your visit go as smooth as possible:
- Check out our Activities Calendar to start planning your visit! Make sure to note when we are hosting our Kids Jump vs. Open Jump and see which time block is better for your group.
- Purchase tickets ahead of time to secure your spot! Break weeks are busy and we tend to sell out. Register for your spot ahead of time by getting your tickets online.
- Fill out yours and your children’s waiver online before you arrive. Not only will this save time when you arrive, but you also won’t have to think about it again for an entire year. Bringing children who aren’t your own? Have their parent fill it out online ahead of time so they are eligible to jump.
- Pack your trampoline grip socks! While they are not required, if you have them be sure to grab them before heading out of the house.
- Arrive 15 – 20 minutes prior to your desired jump time, whether you purchased tickets ahead of time or not. This allows you time to check in and get ready to jump, without missing any jump time. Jump times start every half hour, so be sure to plan your arrival accordingly.
Keep your kids active this February break and start planning your trip to Airdrenaline Adventure Park- where bouncing off the walls is encouraged!